Your location helps us to provide you with current weekly ads.
Your current store is set to:
Saint Michaels - 114 S Talbot St
114 S Talbot St
Preparation Time:5 minutes
Cook Time:2 hours
A simple orange marmalade glaze helps heighten the flavor of this roast boneless leg of pork.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place pork in shallow roasting pan.
3. In small bowl stir together marmalade, soy sauce, ginger and cloves.
4. Roast pork for 1 hour (about 15 minutes per pound), until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Brush with marmalade mixture several times during last 30 minutes.
5. Remove roast from oven; let rest 10 minutes before serving.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.