For the croutons:
1. Place two slices of cheese on a slice of bread. Top cheese with another slice of bread to form a sandwich. Repeat to form another sandwich.
2. Then, spray both outer slices with spray butter.
3. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. When the pan is hot, add sandwich. Cook until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes, and then flip and cook another 3-5 minutes.
4. When finished, carefully place the grilled cheese on a cutting board and let it rest for approximately 5 minutes.
5. Then, carefully cut off the crust. Discard the crust and cut the grilled cheese into large dices (the size of a crouton).
For the salad:
1. Place greens and sundried tomatoes in a bowl.
2. Toss with vinaigrette.
3. When dressing is fully incorporated, portion into 4 salad bowls. Top each salad with grilled cheese croutons.
See more at: http://www.freshexpressrecipes.com/recipes/spring-mix-with-grilled-cheese-croutons#sthash.WNaMRs1u.dpuf