1. In a medium bowl combine dried spices and olive oil.
2. Mix well and generously pat approximately 3/4 of the rub onto both sides of the steak.
3. Refrigerate till grill is hot.
Grill the Meat and Corn:
4. Spray each ear of corn with XVOO cooking spray and using your hands, spread the remaining rub onto the corn.`
5. When grill is hot, cook the flank steak on both sides over the hot spot of the grill.
6. Remove the meat from grill and set aside.
7. Meanwhile over the hot area of the grill, place the corn onto the grill. Allow a small amount of charring to occur on the corn.
8. Once corn and meat are cooked, allow meat to sit for ten minutes off the grill. This helps the meat to retain its juices when you slice it.
9. Cut the corn from the cob using a serrated knife.
Make the Salad:
10. In a large bowl, place the contents of the Fresh Express Caesar Supreme Kit and toss with the Kit dressing.
11. Add sliced onions, charred corn, and cherry tomatoes.
12. Serve on four individual plates with sliced Flank Steak over the top of each salad. Enjoy!